Nonstick Skived PTFE Film Tape
PTFE film tape FS7013 use PTFE film as basic material, one side will be etched and coating with pressure sensitive silicone glue or acrylic glue. PTFE film provides excellent release character, and the silicone adhesive can withstand high temperature reach to 260℃(500℉), it’s stickiness will increase during high heat while will not adhere on the working area when peeling off, just lease a clean surface. Save cleaning time!
Properties and Benefits
● Virgin PTFE film tape offers higher dielectric strength
● Silicone adhesive just tear way after using, there is no glue remain
● Waterproof and zero permeability
● Wide temperature range for perform on heated equipment
● Excellent release character
● Superior wear resistance, long lifetime
● Well perform when meeting chemicals
● Non Combustible, Self Extinguishing
PTFE film tape is regularly used in electrical applications such as coil wrapping and separators, transformers and slot liners where better electrical insulation and heat resistance are needed. This Teflon film tape has lower friction factor which makes it suitable to be used as gaskets, hose liners, slide bearings.
● High heat wire bundling
● Cable wrapping of submersible pumps
● Labeling machine pressure pads
● Aircraft mold release and guide rails
● Concealing and protecting from chemicals
Data sheet of FS7013
SKIVED PTFE TAPE
PTFE FILM TAPE
Heat Resistant Teflon Adhesive Cloth
Teflon adhesive cloth is PTFE coated fiberglass with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive on one side. PTFE coating provides wonderful release features, basic fiberglass offers high tear resistance and the backing silicone adhesive has strong stickiness under high temperature below 260℃.