Teflon Tape Self Adhesive for Hot Sealing
Teflon tape self adhesive is kind of high performance tape with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive on one side, structured by Teflon fiberglass, adhesive backed Teflon sheet perform excellent release surface, high temperature and chemical resistant, it can resist temperature up to 260℃. Backing silicone adhesive imported from US DOW CORNING will increase stickiness along with working temperature raising, no glue remain on the machine after using.
Self Adhesive PTFE Tape Properties
● High temperature proof up to 260℃
● Smooth and slippery surface, quick release
● High quality basic fiberglass fabric in unique weaving method makes the tape is not easy to break during using and replacing
● Stand almost all chemicals like strong acid, alkali and organic solvents
● Stickiness raising along with the increasing of temperature
● Excellent electrical strength
PTFE, Fiberglass, Silicone
30m, 33m, 50m
Jumbo roll or small roll available, can be with or without yellow liner on the back.
The main application of Teflon tape self adhesive 7008AJ is related to plastic bag sealing, used on L bar sealers, form and fill sealers, impulse sealers and blister packing for heat sealing in packaging machine. Heavy PTFE coating makes adhesive backed Teflon tape nonstick and slippery surface, long usage life. Just peel off the tape after lifetime, machine keeps clean and ready for replacing new heat resistant Teflon tape.
Other applications of adhesive Teflon sheet
Heat sealing for bag in food, medical and plastic industry. Recommend 7008AJ, 7011AJ.
Hot ironing and pressing machine: Recommend 7008AJ, 7011AJ.
Cover drying cylinder of sizing machine. Recommend 7025AJ.
Data sheet of 7008AJ
Basic Fabric Thickness
Basic Fabric Weight
4.57 oz/sq yd
104 N/cm Warp
59.5 lbs/inches Warp
98 N/cm Weft
56 lbs/inches Weft
How to replace a new Teflon tape on my sealing machine?
1. Simply peel off the old PTFE adhesive tape on your current heating element, normally no residual adhesive will stick on machine if you used our tape, anyway, please make sure the element clean without any residue before sticking new tape.
2. Cut the new adhesive tape into desired size.
3. Remove the yellow release liner on the back and place on the heating element (under the element if using for an impulse sealer) Smooth out the tape with your finger as you go, to ensure a good bond.