Nonstick Teflon Heat Sealing Tape
Heat sealing tape is also called Teflon adhesive tape which is PTFE fiberglass cloth with single side adhesive, the Teflon tape has characteristics include high and low temperature resistant, wear resistant, moisture resistant and high insulation resistance. Standard thickness include 0.08mm, 0.13mm, 0.18mm, 0.25mm, width 1000mm or 1250mm, length no limited according to your needs, normally 10m, 30m, 33m or 50m.
Characters of Teflon adhesive tape
● Weather and aging resistant both in low and high temperature ranging from -73-260℃(-100-500℉)
● Surface do not stick to any staff under low and high temperature, easy to clean various grease , pastes, resins, paints which will adhering on the surface
● Resist to all chemicals, acid and organic solvents
● High insulation performance and low dielectric constant
● Teflon heat sealing tape can be applied with release paper or not according to different applications, Small rolls normally used for the heat sealing application and normally without release paper. Jumbo rolls normally applied for roller wrapping and heat press release hence normally with release paper
● High temperature roller wrapping, heat press plate cover, the PTFE adhesive tape offers good releasing
● Plastic bag sealing of food and medicine, protect the sealing bar
● As aviation molding release film and can be used for sizing machine drum and thermoplastic demoulding, Teflon tape is reusable and easy to replace
● As anti-stick treatment of different types of dryer cylinder
Difference of PTFE silicone adhesive tape and PTFE acrylic adhesive tape
1. Heat resistance: Silicone adhesive withstand higher temperature up to 360℃ and can be long time use under 260℃; Acrylic adhesive tape resist temperature max to 150℃.
2. Stickiness: Silicone adhesive will not residual on machine when peeling off; Acrylic may remain on machine when peel off, need to do some cleaning
3. Prevent static electricity: Anti-static ability of acrylic is little bit better than silicone