Nonstick High Temperature Teflon Tape
High Temperature Teflon Tape is a kind of self adhesive tape, it is more heat and cold resistant compared to normal adhesive tape, its basic material is PTFE coated fabric which provides good release property on the surface. Due to it’s 100% nonstick feature, we need to etch one side with special process, then apply pressure sensitive adhesive on it, the adhesive will be tightly bonded on the basic fiberglass, and do not remain on the machines. Our PTFE adhesive tape can withstand high heat to 500℉(260℃).
● Width of Teflon tape
Our standard width of Teflon adhesive tape is 1000mm (39”) and 1250mm(49”), we can cut any width according to customer’s request.
● Length of PTFE tape
Normal length is 10m, 30m, 33m(36yards), 50m. Any other length can be cut.
● Thickness range of High temperature Teflon tape
We provide thickness from 0.13mm-0.35mm (5mil-14mil), this is total thickness include basic fiberglass and backing adhesive.
Basic Fabric Thickness
Basic Fabric Weight
6.78 oz/sq yd
104 N/cm Warp
59.5 lbs/inches Warp
98 N/cm Weft
56 lbs/inches Weft
High temperature Teflon tape has a extremely wide range of applications where need release property under high temperature and high mechanical feature:
● Heat sealing for plastic film and poly bag
● Roller wrapping for polyethylene extrusion
● Insulation covers for cables and wire connections
● Cover hot plate for PVC vinyl window frame welding
● Cover sheet on heat press machine for laminating
● Wrapping on sizing rollers for dyeing process