Non-stick Teflon Adhesive Tape
Teflon adhesive tape is Teflon coated tape backed with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive. PTFE coating offers nonstick surface and excellent release property. Basic fiberglass cloth provides high tear resistance and dimension stable. Silicone adhesive we used is imported from Dow Corning which offers high stickiness during high temperature while no glue remain on machine after peeling off. The ptfe adhesive tape can be with yellow release liner or not, any size can be cut.
● Long time operating in temperature resistant from -73-260 ℃(-100-500℉)
● Nonstick surface, superior release property
● Primary silicone adhesive, remove cleanly after peeling off
● Microwave, infrared and ultraviolet radiation resistant
● High tensile strength, low friction, dimensional stable
● Electrical insulation
● High chemical corrosion resistance
● Non-toxic and FDA compliant, can touch food directly under high heat
13, 19, 25, 38, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 300,400
30m, 33m, 50m, 100m
Any size can be customized, with or without yellow release liner.
Teflon adhesive tape is normally cut into different width to fit different applications:
The narrow 1/2" width Teflon tape commonly used on heat sealers in two ways:
For manual impulse bag sealers, the ½" PTFE adhesive tape is used under the wire heat element to prevent the element from directly contact with sealer frame.
For high-speed sealing machines, the thin tape is used for extra protection on top of a wider PTFE tape strip in order to provide double protect when contact with the heat sealer.
The 3/4" width Teflon adhesive tape normally used on L bar sealer and I bar sealer, packaging film would build up on the sealing wire after several times using, Teflon tape protect sealing wire from residual build up, the residual will build up on the tape, just need to replace the tape after long time using.
Data sheet of 7008AJ
4.57 oz/sq yd
104 N/cm Warp
59.5 lbs/inches Warp
98 N/cm Weft
56 lbs/inches Weft