F46 FEP Film
FEP film named fluorinated ethylene propylene film is a transparent, thermoplastic film that can be heat sealed, welded, laminated or metalized to act as a hot melt adhesive. With its high dielectric strength, wide thermal range and weather ability, FEP film is applied in a wide range of applications.
● High dielectric strength, over 6500 V/mil for 1 mil film
● Chemical and solvent resistant
● Continuous working in temperature from -240⁰C to 205⁰C (-400⁰F to 400⁰F)
● Can be heat sealed to act as strong adhesive
● Tear resistance
● Long time weather ability
Mutiflon mainly use FEP film as a strong glue to make joint and edge for Teflon conveyor belts, For the Teflon mesh conveyor belt, we always make edge reinforcement in order to protect the belt edge and enhance belt's service time, normally we use PTFE coated fiberglass or PTFE film to make edge, the FEP film is applied between edge reinforcement material and belt, it will be melted to adhesive under high temperature to bond the PTFE fiberglass.