Heat and Wear Resistant PTFE Sheet
PTFE sheet 9055A is heavy duty with thick fiberglass fabric as basic fabric, coating with medium PTFE resin, the material offers high tensile strength therefore mainly used to make into Teflon conveyor belts which is ideal for various drying and baking machine like microwave heat tunnel, dough sheeter, cookies baking tunnel oven.
● Nothing stuck on the belt, easily cleaned
● Light weight, easy to install and lower conveying cost
● Less water and chemicals required for cleaning
● Withstand high heat
● Resist to oil
● Increase production efficiency
● Release sheet for PVC backed carpets
● PTFE Release sheet for door mats baking
● Conveyor belt for cookies baking
● Conveyor belting for rubber curing
● PTFE belting for lamination machine for garment or leather laminating
Data sheet of 9055A
29.3 oz/sq yd
913 N/cm Warp
522 lbs/inches Warp
895 N/cm Weft
511 lbs/inches Weft
Why choose PTFE sheet to make conveyor belt?
As most people knows, Teflon coating is widely used in the non-stick cookware, because of its 100% nonstick property, it prevents food getting stuck to the pan. But this is just one of the traditional application of PTFE coating, our PTFE sheet is not new but more advanced, the sheet is coating PTFE on fiberglass which makes is light, flexible and multifunctional. We use this PTFE sheet to make into conveyor belts used in baking ovens, product and food do not get stuck on the conveyor belts, they can be transported evenly and swiftly thus enhance production process.