Heat Resistant Anti Static Teflon Liner
Teflon liner Anti-static type is always in black color, it has the same material as premium Teflon coated fiberglass, but adding static eliminated additive to create conductive property. In the meanwhile, the material remains its common features include release characteristics, heat resistant and high mechanical strength. Anti-static PTFE fabric is specially used for release where static charges will build.
Anti-static Teflon liner is mainly used to make conveyor belts for fusing press machines and release sheet for heating press machines. The belt provides anti-static properties to eliminates or reduces static problems build-up during operate.
How to make joint for the Teflon belt?
Mutiflon can customize different kinds of joint for the conveyor belt made by Teflon liner:
1. Overlap joint, the most common joint type is overlap two ends about 25mm-50mm width according to the belt length in an angle about 30°or 45°.
2. Alligator joint, in order to make the joint part flat as the rest of belt, Mutiflon make the two ends in alligator type, then interlace them together.
● Heat press machine for plastic extrusion
● Heat press machine for shoe material
● Fusing machine for garment
● Heat release sheet for hot pressing
Data sheet of 9035BJ
1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, 2600mm
39inches, 49inches, 59inches, 78.7inches, 102.3inches
20 oz/sq yd
540 N/cm Warp
309 lbs/inches Warp
450 N/cm Weft
257 lbs/inches Weft